- The flat/ the proposed building residential apartment complex is to be constructed to this specification subject to minor changes in dimension, locations found desirable or necessary to ensure sound engineering practice at the sole discretion of the DEVELOPER.
- TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION
2.1. RCC framed structure.
2.2. Porotherm blocks or equivalent shall be used.
2.3. Ceiling height will be 9’6” approximately except in the toilet where it will be 8’6”.
3.0. WALL FINISH
- Walls will be plastered and painted inside and outside.
- In the toilets, walls will be covered with ceramic tiles upto a height of 7 feet.
- Ceramic tiles will be plain soft colour of Developer’s choice.
- Wherever Wash area is available, Ceramic tiles will be provided upto the parapet wall height or will be in line with the kitchen dado.
- Living, Dining, Bedrooms and kitchen will be provided with 2 x 2 vitrified tiles.
4.2 In Toilets ceramic tiles will be provided.
- Good quality door frames with varnished flush door will be provided for the main door
- Good quality wooden frame with flush door finished with paint shall be provided for the bedrooms and bathrooms.
- All door fittings will be of Anodised Aluminium excepting the front main door, which will have brass fittings.
- Main door will be provided with secure lock, one aldrop, safety chain and peep hole.
- Doors to the bedrooms will be provided with secure locks.
6.0. WINDOWS AND VENTILATORS
- Windows will be of Fenesta / UPVc make.
- Ventilators will be of wooden frame fitted with glass louvers.
- In each bedroom one opening with steel grill covered with glass will be provided, wherever window A/c provision is made for the installation of room air conditioner, Spilt A/c. provision can be given in bedrooms wherever possible.
- Black Granite slab will be provided for the kitchen cooking platform.
- A Single bowl stainless steel sink will be provided.
8.0. PLUMBING AND SANITARY FITTINGS
- Plumbing lines as per the design to be finalised shall be provided.
- All closets and wash basins will be white (Parry ware) or equivalent.
- Provision in plumbing for connecting one geyser in each toilet.
- plated Hot and cold mixers for shower and tap in each toilet shall be provided
- Toilet closets will be EWC floor mounted or IWC as per the design finalised shall be provided.
9.0. WATER SUPPLY
9.1. Bore well will be provided.
9.2. Two pumps one as stand by of equal capacity will be provided.
9.3. Common overhead tank with ring main water line.
9.4. Sump of sufficient Capacity shall be provided for each block.
10.0. ELECTRICAL WIRING
- Concealed copper wiring with modular switches, plug sockets.
- Separate meter for lighting in common areas, the lift and the pumps.
- Three phase supply with automatic phase changer will be provided for each flat.
- 15 Amps power plug sockets will be provided for water heaters in the toilets and 20 Amps for air conditioners in the bedroom.
- In all, five Nos. 5 amp sockets & 3 Nos. 15 amp sockets will be provided in the kitchen.
- Two 5 amp plug sockets will be provided in each room, except that in the living room, in addition a multiple socket with 3 outlets will be provided for connections to TV, stereo and VCR.
- One calling bell point will be provided.
- One individual letter box will be provided at the entrance to the building.
- Concealed PVC pipes for TV antenna will be provided in the living room and bedrooms.
- A common board will be provided near the entrance to the Building for incoming telephone line, with provision for concealed wiring from this board to points in each flat in the living room and the bedrooms.
- The common area outside the building shall be paved and suitably landscaped.
- Lifts of reputed make will be provided.
- Generator of adequate capacity connecting all the common lighting, lifts, motor pumps and few light & fan points inside the flat will be provided.
- 1 No. Concealed tube for internet connection will be provided.
- Air-conditioned gym with treadmill, cycle and 1 elliptical cross trainer will be provided
- Air-conditioned theatre with seating and equipments will be provided.
- Waste water treatment plant will be provided.
- Multipurpose hall will be provided.