Gruha is a gated community in Thoraipakkam featuring deluxe villas for the discerning individual. The ultimate in luxury, these villas are customized to suit highly specific tastes and a classy living experience. This exclusive property is well connected to star hotels, shopping malls, specialty hospitals, cinema theaters and more. Available on invitation.
- The Residential is to be constructed to this specification subject to minor changes in dimension, location found desirable or necessary to ensure sound engineering practice at the sole discretion of the Builder.
1.TYPE OF CONSTRUCTION
- RCC framed structure with non load bearing POROTHERM brick and cement mortar walls.
- Ceiling height will be 10’ approximately except in the toilet where it will be 8’6”.
- Walls will be plastered (with putty application for inside walls) and painted inside and outside.
- In the toilets walls will be covered with ceramic tiles up to 7 feet height 3.3 In the wash area ceramic tiles will be provided up to a height of 2 feet .
- Flooring will be 2 x2 vitrified ceramic tiles for the entire flat.
- Flooring in the toilets and Kitchen will be with suitable anti – skid ceramic tiles.
- Wooden flooring will be provided in the Gym.
- Door frames will be of hard wood and Main door will be Panel door with Moulded skin or Imported Malaysian Doors and Main Door Frames will be Teak wood.
- Other doors will be flush doors painted on both sides.
- Main Door fittings will be of Brass and other doors and windows fittings will be of anodized aluminum/brass.
- Main door will be provided with night lock, one al-drop, safety chain and peephole.
- Doors to the bedrooms will be provided with locks.
5.WINDOWS AND VENTILATORS
- Steel grills (painted) will be provided with all windows and ventilators.
- Windows will be FENESTA/ UPVC Windows.
- Ventilators will be of good quality wood frames fitted with glass louvers.
- In each bed room one opening with steel grill covered with glass will be provided for installation of room air conditioner or opening will be provided for fixing split Air Conditioner.
- G20 Granite slab will be provided for the kitchen cooking platform.
- A single bowl stainless steel sink with drain board will be provided.
7.PLUMBING AND SANITARY FITTINGS
- Plumbing lines from the overhead tank for each floor.
- All closets and wash basins will be White colour – Cascade Parry ware.
- Provision in plumbing for connecting one geyser in each toilet.
- Hot and cold mixtures for shower in each toilet (Jaquar continental range).
- Toilet closets will be wall mounted EWC. 8.6 Wash basins will be provided in the toilets (parry ware cascade model) Dining Wash Basin will be provided, if it is feasible.
- Bore well and metro water sump will be provided
- Two pumps one as standby of adequate capacity will be provided.
- Common overhead tank with water lines and control valves shall be provided.
- Under Ground Sump of sufficient capacity will be provided.
- Concealed copper wiring / modular Switches and Sockets will be provided.
- Separate meter for lighting in common areas.
- Three phase power supply with phase selector switches and circuit breakers for electrical circuits will be provided.
- No electrical fittings will be provided by the Builder.
- One common Name board and letter boxes for each flat built to design will be provided at the entrance to the building.
- Community hall will be provided.
- Association office room will be provided.
- Concealed PVC pipes for TV antenna will be provided with two entry points one in the living room and other in the master bedroom
- A common board will be provided near the entrance to the building for incoming telephone line, with provision for concealed wiring from this board to two points in each flat one in the living room and the other in the master bedroom.
- The common area outside the building shall be paved and suitably landscaped. Necessary lighting complete with control switches and fittings will be provided in the common and landscaped area.
- Generator of adequate capacity connecting all the common lighting, lifts, motor pumps and inside the flat (except AC & Geyser) will be provided.
- One lift for each block Kone Make – Automatic will be provided.
- Rain water harvesting will be done.
- Name board with flat numbers will be provided.
- Maintenance of the New complex by Ramaniyam at a monthly charge of Rs.2/- per sq.ft. for the first two years.
- Children play area will be provided.
- Gymnasium will be provided
- Compound wall to a height of 6’ on four sides will be provided
- Security room with toilet will be provided.
- Security intercom for communication with each flat through BSNL/Airtel will be provided